morning rant 10/25/05
A certain villain, let's call him "Lex" (hehe), said to a certain bestfriend who will be his enemy, let's call him "Clark", that you should take risks, act out of passion, and that you'll just know it when you're ready. But really, how will you know that you are indeed ready? Will there be some cosmic sign that will come before you and tell you "Hey! This is your time to fall in love! He is the one!"?
When I was in highschool, I've always thought that relationships are JUST all fun & happy ... I thought wrong. Back in college, I realized relationships are mixed with a LOT of effort, pain, not-so-happy moments, & sacrifice. I, then started to work and events when I started working sort of made me think that life is playing tricks on me. Just when I thought I have everything figured out, something would happen or I would do something, then *KABOOOOOOOM* everything goes out of place. Unfortunately once that happens, I have no idea how to fix it. What I usually want is for everyone else to feel better and all the pain just be on me since I started it. But nooooooo, it always ends up with everyone getting hurt ... everyone not talking ... me looking like a heartless b*tch.
That's sad, I don't want bad stuff to happen anymore.
FROM A FORWARDED EMAIL ...
"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. God didn't promise days without pain, Laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way."
"The measure for love is when you love without measure. In life, there are very rare chances that you'll meet the person you love and loves you in return. So once you have it don't ever let go, the chance might never come your way again."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home