Survey from Lea 2
1. If someone were to tell you they like you right now, would you care?
- depends on who
.
2. Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for.
- sometimes
.
3. Where did you last sleep other than your house?
- friend's house
.
4. Do you have a bestfriend?
- yep
.
5. Do you smoke?
- no?
.
6. Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
- yeah, sort of.
.
7. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
- Nebu ... well, started to
.
8. Where are you right now, and how do you feel about where you are?
- home ... tired ... I wish I can just stay here all day
.
9. What are you listening to?
- sound of the ceiling fan
.
10. When will your next kiss be?
- that depends ... maybe tomorrow? lol.
.
11. Where do you keep your money?
- I don't have any of those. hahahaha
.
12. Do you like someone right now?
- yep
.
13. Do you love someone right now?
- does family count towards this question?
.
14. Who was the last person to call you handsome/pretty?
- co-worker
.
15. Ever had a sleepover with the opposite sex?
- yep
.
16. Where did your last hug take place?
- office
.
17. Where were you at 3:02am?
- bahay
.
18. How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
- namimiss ko
.
19. Who did you go out last to eat with?
- Lea
.
20. Do you have unlimited texts?
- nope
.
21. Do you wear glasses?
- nope
.
22. Looking forward to in the next month?
- Canada trip
.
23. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
- uhm, next question please
.
24. Last person you fought with.
- as in real fight? like steaming mad? my dad ... but that was like 3 years ago. I rarely get super mad, but when I do ... you don't want to be the one I'm mad at. lol.
.
25. Last text message received
- "Ok, let me know"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home