I'm tired ....
... I should be studying right now but nooooo ... I'm having a Harry Potter marathon. I'll get the last Harry Potter DVD before school starts again. hehe.
I miss my family ... my friends ... gusto ko umuwi Pinas. It's the holiday season, tas ang layo nila. Hohum.
I miss sisig, isaw, kikiam, baked fish ni tita ruby, lengua dish ni mommy, beeksteak ni daddy, beef with corn n mushroom ni mama, sinigang ni tita lu, special bagoong ni tita les, mangang hilaw, inihaw na pusit, barbeque na sinawsaw sa suka ng sinasawan ng buong madla (haha), halohalo, taho, banana-que, siomai, tinapa tas may kalamansi at bagoong, pritong babaoy tas kamatis na may itlog na maalat .... haay. Nagugutom tuloy ako.
I miss chtnwswtsxlpschkaoleofpchom.
I miss clubbing and drinking and dancing and just relaxing and chatting with friends and just laughing and chilling and being cozy and all.
Haaay ... gone are the days of being in chillax mode.
Anyway, here are some pics from the pinoy party from last night. I'll post all the pics on multiply when I complete the photos.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home