aarrrrgggghhhh
Bat ba lagi ko pinapahirapan sarili ko? Two roads ... one easy, one hard ... I'd always choose the more difficult one. Baket!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!! What the hell is wrong with me? Sa halip na nakakapagpahinga ako ... sa halip na wala ako iniisip ... sa halip na walang kapraningan ... sa halip na simpleng kasiyahan ... sa halip na madali ... I subconsciously choose the insane-full-of-turns-twists-traps-venomous snake-giant ferocious trex infested-corn field maze-up n down rollercoaster like road. I remember somebody say ... after trying A, then move on ... try B coz A just won't do it anymore (no, this is not about drugs! hahahaha!) then when done with B, move on to C. Haaaay buhay. Well, actually, there's nothing bad with challenges and looking for the rush coz that makes life exciting and adds spice, but it of course can become bad.
Anyway, I'll try to study (emphasis on the word "TRY") so I won't cram next month.
Later, paalam!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home