Sunday, September 24, 2006

Exponentially Excited!!

Last Tuesday, I bought my plane ticket so I can go home December!! Woopee!! I'm soooo excited. 89 na tulog na lang!!!!!!

I was talking to my lil cuzin Gabby a few days ago. Sabi ko sa kanya, I miss isaw, barbeque, pandesal, etc ... sabi niya "Ate, kadiri. Wag yun. May germs yun." to which I replied "ok lang yun, mas masarap ang may germs." hahaha. But seriously ... I wanna eat dirty foods coz there's no dirty food here. Hmm ... I'll make a list of the stuff I want to eat, places I want to go to (may not necessarily mean I could go), stuff I want to buy, people I wanna see and things I wanna do

Stuff I want to eat: (I have a weird way of categorizing pero keber!)
  • my family's cooking: mama's beef w/ mushroom, my mga lolas leche flan and papaitan, my lolo's beefsteak, my grandma's lengua (sad to say, i'll never have that anymore)
  • street food: Isaw (the one sa UP), Isaw na baboy, fish ball, squid balletc
  • sisig, inihaw na pusit
  • Kenny Rogers .. hehe
  • Red Ribbon
  • Tokyo Tokyo
  • Teriyaki Boy
  • Beef Stroganoff sa Jack's Loft
  • Buffet thingy sa 3rd floor ng dating office ko (I forgot the name!)
  • Pares!!
Places I want to go (I may not be able to go to all of 'em but I still wanna list it, LOL)
  • Tagaytay
  • Boracay
  • all malls and Divisoria ... for shopping!
  • Mall of Asia (I wanna see what all the fuss is about)
Stuff I want to buy
  • sandals for summer
  • closed shoes for fall
  • jacket
  • blazer
  • tank top
  • skirt
  • blouse
  • long sleeves for winter
  • slacks
  • jeans
People I wanna see
  • Family of course
  • mga inaanak
  • HS friends
  • College friends
  • Etel friends
  • OPMC friends
  • friends I met through friends but I've never met them in person: Lenne, Gie, Jade
Things I wanna do
  • Visit my grandma's resting place
  • Go to reunions
  • Hang out with family and friends
  • Go shopping
  • Steady drinking with family and friends
  • Clubbing
I'm so excited na!!! So people who want to meet up, let me know when you are available!! hehe.

3 Comments:

At September 24, 2006 11:03 PM, Blogger kaye said...

i think dec 24 ako dadating dito heheh jst in time for christmas :) kaloka dba :)

 
At September 25, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger kaye said...

btw, nameet na nilang lahat si allan :) sinama ko sha last night sa house :) kaya nameet nya lahat ng lolas and lolos, titos and titas :) cute nga eh..read mo blog mo..

 
At October 12, 2006 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ate ninna!!! sabay tayo mag UP isaw, k? uuuuggghh, nagcrave tuloy ako! hahahaha :)) much love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home